Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Cupcake Tower

Happy Halloween Everyone!  I wanted to share this fun cupcake tower with a Mummy cake topper and halloween cupcakes.

If you'd like to see how I made these cupcake toppers and cake, click on over to visit Kathia at Pink Little Cake for a how-to and mini-tutorial.  Aside from being a fabulous cake designer, Kathia has a great blog that I follow.  Over the past month, she has been putting together a collection of fabulous blog posts called 28 Days of Sweet Halloween Ideas.  Lots of great ideas and I am happy to participate with my fellow bloggers.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy halloween weekend.

7 comments:

Pink Little Cake said...

Juanita, thank you so much for taking the time and putting this tutorial together to share over at my blog. You are very talented and a source of inspiration to me.

Trish said...

That is awesome, happy halloween to you.

Snooky doodle said...

HOW CUTE . EVEN THOUGH IT S A MUMMY

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Oh that is too cute!

Sonia Monagheddu said...

Tremendamente belli ^_^ nice to meet you!
A presto
Sonia

Luisa said...

Te ha quedado genial y muy graciosa¡¡
Tanto la momia como los cupcakes¡¡

Besitos
http.//dolcelui.blogspot.com

Jacque said...

This is fabulous.
Happy Halloween!!!