Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Cake

An extra post this week for Valentine's Day.  So, instead of Be Mine, I Love You, Kiss Me, Be My Valentine, XOXO or Happy Valentines Day.... How about THANK YOU!
THANK YOU from the bottom on my heart!  This was 6-layers of carved strawberry vanilla cake with strawberry cream cheese icing.

While we are on the topic of saying Thanks... I want to thank all my friends, family, blog friends and clients for such a great start to 2011.  It has been over 2 years since SweetThings officially opened and I couldn't be happier!

I want to share with you an interview I did last month with a website called Human Detour.  The YouTube video gives you a bit of background on how I got started.  If you have the time, this interview is about 15 minutes long and split into Part I & Part II.  Thanks again!

6 comments:

Cathie said...

hey Juanita,
loved your interview. wow, you are very inspiring & so amazing!!

loved getting to know you better.

happy love day to you ♥

Recetas al instante said...

so pretty cake.
Happy valentines day.

olga.

Verónica Guardia said...

que bonita la tarta de corazón.

giovanna said...

perfect heart. you are amazing!

Libbie said...

Ahhhhh! that is a cake! It is way too perfect! & I caught a glimpse of the post below too & I need to show my daughter!!!

Love the Love cake! Happy Valentine's Day!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your interview - you are inspirational! xx