Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ruffled Wedding Cake

On a gorgeous fall Sunday, I delivered this wedding cake to the beautiful McLean House at the Estates of Sunnybrook.  I would say it was the most perfect day!

I loved where the cake table was set up by the staircase.  It was perfect for this 3-tiered large ruffled wedding cake with a matching ruffled pedestal that the bride provided.
I love how this cake design came together - I felt like I was putting delicate large petals on this cake.  I was also able to surprise the bride by creating a sugar flower that matched the flower design on her wedding dress.
Isn't this a lovely view from the top of the staircase?

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Gorgeous cake and I love the set up by the staircase!

Samantha @ Food Fitness Family Friends said...

This is truely beautiful! just found your blog and looking forward to reading it!

Barbara said...

That is so gorgeous! Barb.