Tuesday, April 1, 2014

6th Birthday: Angry Birds Star Wars Cake

It's that time of year when my nephew's birthday rolls around.  I love to see his expression when he sees his cake.  For the first two birthdays, I was able to design whatever I wanted from his favorite things.  Then for his new few birthdays, he would tell me what he wanted.  For the latest birthday, he actually drew me a picture of the Angry Birds Star Wars cake that he wanted.
 That was a fun cake to make, although he did mention that I made a few mistakes on the characters that he drew, ooops!  But he still loved it!  :-)
Here's a review of his past birthdays!  I'm excited to see what his 7th birthday brings.

2 comments:

Jenniffer said...

What a cute cake! I love it when kids come with pictures of their dream cake!

Kay said...

What a great idea to have them draw what they want! You did a great job on the cake! Wow.
I just happened to come across your site and had lots of fun browsing! Your cakes are amazing!!